Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fort Wilderness - our new favorite place to stay

We fell in love with the cabins, in my opinion, the best themed room anywhere in Disney. We loved the privacy, how we could pull right up to cabin every night, we were lucky too, I requested a room near the laundry and it was right across the back yard to the laundry and the small pool.
I could have sworn I did a layout or two about the inside of the cabin, but can't find it! lol


Just some extra pics of the campgrounds.



One thing we looked forward to in our cabin every night was going back to all the different towel animals, what a fabulous job! My favorites were the elephants in the bathroom.





So much fun at the Hoop-de-doo, we had balcony seats which are better than sitting in the back on the floor, but the best spot is in the first couple of rows.





Nice way to get away from the crowds, this pool is a nice break in the afternoon.



We were so glad we rented the golf cart at Fort Wilderness, one of my son's favorite thing was riding around at night, looking at the Christmas decorations and spotting deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment