Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hollywood Studios

For this being our favorite park, I took the least amount of pictures. We missed about a whole hour today because I lost my keys on the Great Movie Ride, and we had to wait for the car we were in to make its round.


My Hollywood Studios pocket.


Just walking into Pixar Place for the first time, I knew we were going to have a blast.



Lucky enough to meet up with the Green Army guy before going on TSM.



This is what Jeffrey was waiting for! The queue line in TSM is awesome! We were lucky enough to get on this three times, twice with Fastpasses! I used real toys to embellish this.






Meeting Mike and Sully


The amazing toparies!


Ahh the Sci Fi, first time ate there, so much fun, great milkshakes! Cool B movies!


Tower of Terror - My favorite ride!



Rock n Roller Coaster


Relaxing on Sunset Blvd

No comments:

Post a Comment